Celetrix CTX-1500A Electroporator
Patent Pending, Sealed-Tube Electroporation Technology Delivers Uniformly High Efficiency with Low Toxicity
The limitations of traditional electroporation techniques cause uneven electroporation and lead to low electroporation efficiencies and high cell toxicity
The Advantages of Sealed-tube Electroporation Technology
Minimal air bubble formation:
- Compressed and sealed fluid phase
- Small electrode surface
Uniform fluid phase delivers uniformly high electroporation efficiency and enables optimization for high efficiency/low toxicity
Filling the electroporation tube
Easy-to-Use Instrument Interface
- Effective Cells: adherent and suspension eukaryotic cells including all stable cell lines, primary cells, stem cells, blood and immune related cells, neurons, and plant cells.
- Effective Biomolecules: DNA, RNA, siRNA, peptides and proteins.
- Applicable Experiments: transient expression, stable expression, gene knock-in/knock-out, siRNA transfection.
- Fields of Study: molecular and cellular biology, immunology, hematology, neuroscience, cancer research and drug discovery.