Implen NanoPhotometer, NP80-Touch UV/VIS (200nm-950nm) Spectrophotometer with Color Touch Screen Control, 0.3 ul sample requirement, scanning range 200 - 950 nm
- All-In-One: The power and precision of standard spectroscopy and microvolume combined with the convenience of a lightweight portable instrument with a built-in 7 inch LCD glove compatible touch screen and flexible unit control options. Built-in vortex provides sample uniformity for the highest degree of accuracy with the smallest volume with as little as 0.3 ul. Illuminated quartz sample surface allows for easy sample application.
- Stand-Alone Operation: No computer required. Built-in Computer with high performance quad core Q7 1 GHz processor and 8 GB of onboard memory provide powerful and easy storage of methods and data.
- Mobile Design: Spectroscopy can now be taken anywhere with the smallest footprint of 20 x 20 x 12 cm and from 3.8 -5.2 kg depending on configuration. Mobility is redefined with an optional built-in battery pack for up to 8 hours of stand-alone operation.
- Accurate: The Patented Sample Compression TechnologyTM keeps the liquid samples shaped into a precisely defined flat layer of even thickness. Microvolume spectrophotometers similar to microscope instrumentation, have a very narrow region within which they focus. Exact geometry with a precise path-length, therefore, is of utmost importance. Sample Compression TechnologyTM has the added benefit of holding the sample in place and free from evaporation in a sealed and protected micro-environment allowing for reliable protein measurements and for the analysis of sample in volatile solvents.
- Flexible Data Acquisition: Equipped with Wi-Fi, USB A/B and LAN interface connections for flexible instrument control and data storage options. Front USB flash drive port for quick and easy data transfer.
- Flexible Unit Control: Mobile and easy control of the NanoPhotometer is possible via Wi-Fi from tablets or smartphones (Android OS & iOS). Easy control from PCs (Windows & Mac) with fast and flexible connection option including Wi-Fi, USB and LAN.
- Fast & Maintenance Free: Turn on and instantly measure without lamp warm up time. Full scan capability range from 200 - 950 nm for rapid and complete sample analysis in as little as 3.5 seconds. True Path TechnologyTM covers the extensive dynamic range with two precise defined path lengths. The sealed mechanical setup has two fixed anchor points that are not changing over the lifetime of the instrument. No recalibration is necessary, Implen guarantees lifetime accuracy.
- Confidence with Blank ControlTM: Be sure that your data are precise with Implen's unique Blank ControlTM feature. Blanks with high background or residues from previous users are the main cause for inaccurate readings. Blank ControlTM will protect you from wasting time and precious sample on inaccurate readings caused by high background blanks or inappropriate cleaning.