Implen Nanophotometer, N50-Touch UV/VIS (200nm-650nm) Spectrophotometer with Color Touch Screen Control
- MicroVolume: Best in class microvolume spectroscopy with the convenience of a lightweight portable instrument with a built-in 7” inch LCD glove compatible touchscreen with flexible unit control options. Built-in vortex provides sample uniformity of homogenous samples for the highest degree of accuracy with the smallest sample volume with as little as 0.3 µl. Illuminated quartz sample surface allows for easy sample application.
- Mobile Design: Microvolume spectroscopy can now be taken anywhere in the small light-weight size of 20x20x12 cm and between 3.8 to 5 kg depending on configuration. Mobility is redefined with an optional built-in battery pack for up to 8 hours of stand-alone operation.
- Stand-Alone Operation: No computer required. Built-in Computer with high performance quad core Q7 1 GHz processor and 8 GB of onboard memory provide powerful and easy storage of methods and data.
- Accurate: Sample Compression Technology™ provides unmatched precision and accuracy with reliable measurement geometry of challenging samples including proteins. A capillary film is formed between two quartz surfaces with each sample eliminating the need for surface tension.
- Flexible Data: Equipped with Wi-Fi, USB A/B, HDMI and LAN interface connections for flexible instrument control and data saving options. Front USB flash drive port for quick and easy data transfer.
- Flexible Unit Control: Mobile and easy control of the NanoPhotometer® is possible via Wi-Fi from tablets or smartphones (Android OS & iOS). Easy control from PCs (Windows & Mac) with fast and flexible connection options including Wi-Fi, USB and LAN.
- Fast & Maintenance Free: Turn on and instantly measure without lamp warm up time. Full scan capability range from 200-900 nm (N50: 200-650 nm) for rapid and complete sample analysis in as little as 3.5 seconds (N50: 6.0sec). True Path Technology™ covers the extensive dynamic range with two precisely defined path lengths. The sealed mechanical setup has two fixed anchor points that are not changing over the lifetime of the instrument. No recalibration is necessary, Implen guarantees lifetime accuracy.
- Confidence with Blank Control™: Be sure that your data are precise with Implen’s unique Blank Control™ feature. Blanks with high background or residues from previous users are the main cause for inaccurate readings. Blank Control™ will protect you from wasting time and precious sample on inaccurate readings caused by high background blanks or inappropriate cleaning.